We are in search of an experienced, creative and motivated marketing manager to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and projects for a natural hair, skin and body care company.
Main job responsibilities include:
- Analyzing market trends and developing marketing and business strategies to expand our customer base and help attract new business
- Working closely with our sales department to put forth an effective and consistent branding message for our company
- Planning marketing and branding objectives for our company and our products
- Monitor project timelines, working with internal departments to ensure product launches adhere to deadlines and costs
- Gathering and analyzing customer feedback
- Analyzing the competitive environment
- Helping to coordinate new product development and rebrand existing product lines
- Developing and executing fresh ideas to help maintain our company's position as an innovator and industry leader in the natural products marketplace
- Overseeing the creation and implementation of all marketing materials and projects
- Supervising the design of all print ads, press releases, web promotions, catalogs and other publications
- Utilizing social media to reach out to and engage consumers
- Preparing and adhering to department budgets
- Advancing and promoting a positive company image
- Degree in Marketing
- Position requires 5+ years relevant work experience
- Marketing/Brand Management experience
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Self-starter highly organized, able to handle multiple projects at one time
- Must possess strong analytical and creative skills
We offer an excellent health benefit package.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience, please send your resume to:
Director, Human Resources
Aubrey Organics, Inc.
No phone calls please.